I ported my first Firefox extension, and I changed almost nothing to get it working.
Introducing a “New Tab” Chrome extension.
I’ve been working on a search suggest box for a project. You know the type: you start typing in the search box, and a list of suggestions appears below it.
I’ve been looking forward to the latest release (as of this writing) of Aesop Story Engine.
I have created a Twitter bot that does Jack Sparrow-related things. Whoops, I meant “Captain Jack Sparrow.”
I learned something new about number input fields.
I’ve updated Cover to support version 2 of Algolia’s search plugin.