Well it has been a long wait, but we are hopefully coming home in two weeks. We had a care conference with the docs today and they told us that they are not going to do surgery on the artery until she has her “glen” procedure. Which is a sigh of relief for all of us. We do not know the exact day that she will come home they are giving us an estimated time of two weeks to maybe three weeks.
We have some more training to do with her equipment, plus there’s the all new G-tube which requires training of its own, so it’s sort of a good thing that she’s not coming home quite yet. Then there’s the matter of her nursing, which we have yet to get settled.
All in all, we’re getting closer. Looking forward to when we finally have her home to ourselves!