I pushed what is probably the last update for a while to the Chrome Store.

I noticed that someone forked the project on Github, and as I was looking over the changes they made, I noticed that my code still had an ajax call to the file dialog.html. I wasn’t seeing any errors because the failure was being caught, but still, it was unnecessary code. So I removed it.

I’ve updated both the Chrome extension and the Github project, as per usual.

Fork me on GitHub

Husband. Daddy. Programmer. Artist. I'm not an expert, I just play one in real life.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.