Namine is going on Tuesday finally for her heart surgery that has been long awaited. She is the first case on Tuesday morning.
Namine had a hematoma on her right arm that burst on Thursday night. It was full of green and yellow puss and bled quite a bit, so they have it dressed up. They had to start her on antibiotics because they were not sure if it was infected or not. I pray to God that it wasn’t infected, because if it was it might delay her heart surgery again. :( As far as we know right now she is still going on Tuesday.
Please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers and we will try and keep you updated. Love you all bunches!!!
GOD BE PRAISED!
Jessica, Paul and Namine Eiche