This major update to my WordPress theme adds plugin compatibility and some options.
This is totally a hack. But it works, and without modifying the markup output by the plugin.
I had to do a little research into the HTML5 Fullscreen API for work this past week. I ended up creating a couple utility classes that I thought could be shared.
Ho hum, just fixed a CSS bug in Google’s code.
I found myself in the position of wanting to recreate an animated gif (that’s pronounced “jif,” you miscreants) in CSS. Things did not go as planned.
I pushed what is probably the last update for a while to the Chrome Store.
I went to Starbucks the other day. On the receipt was a code to enter on their website, so I went there on my computer. As a front-end developer, I was impressed with the behavior of the form. Unless you do this for a living and/or hobby, you probably might not be.