Well, we are not going home on Tuesday after all. The doctors had planned on putting Namine on C-Pap (not a ventilator, but a high pressure air flow that would assist her breathing but would not breathe for her) on Monday, but never did. We happened to find this lovely bit of information out on Wednesday, but that’s a whole ‘nother ball o’ wax.

Anyhoo, they decided not to resort to C-Pap yet, because her dropping her stats could have been related to her heart. So yesterday they did an echo cardiogram, and cardiology took a look at it today. We haven’t yet heard from cardiology, so we hope to find that out tomorrow.

Husband. Daddy. Programmer. Artist. I’m not an expert, I just play one in real life.

  • Anonymous

    It's kind of a waiting game, isn't it??? Hope you two are feeling better and getting up to CHW to visit that little cutie of your's again. I never asked, but I assume you are on 4West (?) I'd love to come in and see you if you would allow it. I will most likely be up there next Saturday A.M. visiting a little boy in the PICU. He is scheduled to have his Fontan on Fri. the 31st. Plz know that we are thinking of you and praying for you constantly.

    Love and prayers from Jen, Jeremy & Jacob Schultz
    http://www.caringbridge.org/vist/JacobJeremySchultz