It’s been a while, but now I’m happy to announce this update to Cover2.
The thing about writing an app is that you don’t know how it’s going to be used. Your happy paths are not necessarily someone else’s happy paths.
I ported my first Firefox extension, and I changed almost nothing to get it working.
Introducing a “New Tab” Chrome extension.
I’ve been working on a search suggest box for a project. You know the type: you start typing in the search box, and a list of suggestions appears below it.
I’ve been looking forward to the latest release (as of this writing) of Aesop Story Engine.
I learned something new about number input fields.
I’ve been working on version 1.0.7 of Cover2 lately, and I just fixed a bug. The funny thing is, I didn’t even know about this bug.
Occasionally I’ll come across an image I’ll want to recreate in CSS. I don’t know why.