I’ve been working on version 1.0.7 of Cover2 lately, and I just fixed a bug. The funny thing is, I didn’t even know about this bug.

I had a very vivid dream last night, about Cover2’s source (which is free to peruse, by the way). In my dream I saw the precise block of code and what needed to be fixed, and how.

When I woke up this morning, my dream stayed with me. I went to the computer and checked Cover2’s source — and sure enough, the block of code I saw in my dream was real, and the bug existed. I fixed it and redeployed to eichefam.net, and now there is no more bug. (In case you’re wondering, it had to do with the nav icons. It wasn’t bound to manifest in any visible problems to site visitors, but it still needed fixing.)