I’ve been looking forward to the latest release (as of this writing) of Aesop Story Engine.
I’ve updated Cover to support version 2 of Algolia’s search plugin.
I’ve been working on version 1.0.7 of Cover2 lately, and I just fixed a bug. The funny thing is, I didn’t even know about this bug.
I pushed out what I think is a pretty cool feature to my Cover2 theme.
I’m happy to announce the first (slight) update to my timeline plugin for WordPress.
What will probably be the last release of Cover is available now.
I’ve been working on a new project for the website, and I think it’s ready for showing off.