Well folks,
We had been home for almost a week and throughout the week Namine’s heart rate would jump to about 220 beats per minute. This happened a couple of times throughout the week, and we just brushed it off thinking it was our wonky pulse ox. On one other night her apnea monitor went off saying that she had high heart rate, I believe this was Thursday night that it happened. Over the weekend it progressively got worse. Her heart rate between Saturday night and Sunday her heart rate stayed between 170 and 199 while resting. Also her oxygen levels were going down. Not drastically like last time but they were hanging around in the low 70’s. We called the special needs doc and she told us to come into the ER. We got there about 10pm on Sunday and they finally admitted her about 5:30am. They admitted her for observation. Paul and I were just beat by the time that they admitted her, we got all of the paperwork done and headed home for a nap. Not a long one though:(

Today on Tuesday they are going to do an echo cardiogram to see the blood flow to the heart. If they can’t see what they need to see they will do a catheter scope. We do not know when we will be able to come home. If she is indeed in need of her second heart surgery I do not know if they will keep us at the hospital until they can do it or if they will send us home and we will come back a couple of days before her surgery. It is a game of waiting that makes the mama nervous.

I will post again when I find out what they found from her echo. We love and miss you all. Keep praying and keep storming is all that we can ask at this point in time.
God’s Blessings,
Jessica, Paul and Namine Eiche